We understand there are many anxieties, questions, and concerns about the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Ocean Recovery takes the matter of community health very seriously and is taking great efforts to ensure the safety of clients and employees alike. Our team is monitoring the situation and implementing daily procedures within our facilities to prevent the spread of viruses in the community.
Ocean Recovery is committed to keeping our patients and their families safe
Some of these protocols include:
- Our Admissions Team screens all potential clients and assesses any potential risk of illness or vulnerability. Anyone determined to be a risk to the health of the community will not be admitted to the program without proper medical intervention.
- Our dedicated Director of Operations is educating all staff and employees on proper hand washing techniques
- In accordance with current State mandates, all persons on site remain masked
- Our staff is frequently disinfecting all common areas and frequently touched surfaces in our facilities. Ocean Recovery follows cleaning and disinfection protocols as outlined by the CDC.
- Our staff has been advised to take extra precautions in their personal time and to stay home if experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms
- We are monitoring our clients closely for any of the following symptoms and following all CDC procedures for prevention and isolation in the event of the presence of such symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
The health and safety of our community is of the utmost importance to us here at Ocean Recovery, and our team is following the situation closely for the most accurate and up-to-date information. If you are experiencing any fears, anxieties, or concerns, we welcome you to reach out directly to our team.
Your Partner in Health,